Supercross 2013 Ticket Giveaway
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Minnesota or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the methods of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of FOX/UTV Holdings, Inc., owner of television station WFTC, and Feld Entertainment (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. One text entry per phone number per code word per day and one Facebook entry per e-mail address per code word per day. One giveaway will be held each weekday beginning on April 2, 2013, and continuing through April 11, 2013. Each daily giveaway begins when announced and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m., local time, each day during the giveaway period.
4. To enter, watch one or more episodes of "Simpsons" at 10:00 p.m. or "Family Guy" at 10:30 p.m. local time, during the giveaway period. Watch for the "code word" during each episode. There will be a different code word in each episode during the giveaway period. Each code word is valid for entry until 11:59 p.m. local time each day of the giveaway. There are 2 ways to enter: (i) Send a text message to 25899 with the code word in the body of the message. All text message entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the giveaway using the text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the giveaway. Entrants entering by text will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any text message entry at any time in which Sponsor's determination does not comply with these rules. Text HELP for information, STOP to quit. Entrants will receive 1 text message in response to their entry. For technical questions call 1-877-571-0774; for all other customer service issues email email@example.com. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas; participating wireless carriers: Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, and T-Mobile only; or (ii) Entrants may enter online by accessing the online Supercross Giveaway entry form at www.facebook.com/my29wftc and following all instructions to complete the online entry form. If for any reason an episode of "Simpsons" or "Family Guy" or any code word is not telecast on one or more days during the giveaway period, then Sponsor may cancel the giveaway for the day or days in question.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of FOX KMSP's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. Ten daily winners will be selected by random drawing from each day's valid entries on or about the weekday following each entry deadline, for a total of 80 winners.
7. Each winner will receive 2 tickets to the Monster Energy AMA Supercross on April 13, 2013. The approximate retail value of each prize is $40. The prize is provided by Feld Entertainment.
8. The winners will be notified by phone on or about the day of the drawing. The winners will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion by noon on April 13, 2013. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will not be awarded.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of correct entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.my29.tv and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WFTC-TV, 11358 Viking Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344, through April 11, 2013.
15. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after April 12, 2013, to: WFTC-TV, Attn: Supercross Giveaway, 11358 Viking Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
18. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry information is provided to Sponsor, not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind related to this giveaway.