SHOW AND GO MAZDA6 GIVEAWAY
Who Can Enter
1. Entrants must be legal Minnesota or Wisconsin residents who are 18 years of age or older, have a valid driver's license, and have legally required automobile insurance covering the vehicle prior to taking possession of the vehicle, and have lawful access to the methods of entry set forth in these rules.
2. Employees of FOX/UTV Holdings, Inc., owner of television stations KMSP and WFTC, and Mazda Motor of America, Inc., a California corporation, dba Mazda North American Operations ("MNAO"), and Mazda dealerships (collectively, "Sponsor"), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
3. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Only one text entry per phone number, one Facebook entry per person, and one online entry per email address. The giveaway begins on March 9, 2013, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on March 17, 2013.
4. There are 3 ways to enter: (i) Entrants may visit the Mazda display at the 2013 Auto Show or participating Mazda dealers (listed below) during regular business hours, from March 9, 2013, through March 17, 2013, and scan the QR code on display. The QR code is also available at participating Mazda dealers. The QR code will direct entrants to the online Show and Go Mazda6 Giveaway entry form where entrants should follow all instructions to complete the online entry form; (ii) Entrants may visit the Mazda display at the 2013 Auto Show or participating Mazda dealers (listed below) during regular business hours, from March 9, 2013, through March 17, 2013, and look for the code word on display and send a text message to 25899 with the code word in the body of the message. All text message entrants must have a text messaging two-way capable handset and digital service in order to enter the giveaway using the text messaging method. Entrants will be sent a text message to confirm entry into the giveaway. Entrants entering by text will be charged standard text messaging rates for text messages sent and received from their handset according to the terms and conditions in their wireless calling plan. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any text message entry at any time in which Sponsor's determination does not comply with these rules. Text HELP for information, STOP to quit. Entrants will receive one text message in response to their entry. For technical questions call 1-877-571-0774; for all other customer service issues email email@example.com. Text messaging and wireless service are not available in all areas; participating wireless carriers: Sprint, Nextel, Boost, Verizon, AT&T, US Cellular, and T-Mobile only; (iii) Entrants may enter on Facebook at www.facebook.com/fox9kmsp by accessing the online Show and Go Mazda6 Giveaway entry form and following all instructions to complete the online entry form.
Morrie's Mazda 13700 Wayzata Blvd Wayzata MN 55305
Luther Mazda 7325 Brooklyn Blvd. Brooklyn Center MN 55429
Polar Mazda 1801 East County Rd F White Bear Lake MN 55110
Walser Burnsville Mazda 14720 Buck Hill Rd Burnsville MN 55306
Eich Mazda 1933 Division Street St. Cloud MN 56302
5. Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winners or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entry materials may be maintained as part of KMSP/WFTC's giveaway records. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
6. One winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about March 18, 2013.
7. The winner will receive a 2014 Mazda6 FWD, color (subject to availability) to be selected by Mazda Motor of America, Inc., at its sole discretion (sales tax, dealer prep., additional equipment, licensing, registration, insurance, title and all other expenses on receipt and use of the vehicle are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize Winner.). The prize is valued at approximately $31,490 MSRP. The prize is to be provided by a Mazda dealership. Prize delivery by MNAO's designated dealership is subject to manufacturer/distributor and dealer production and delivery schedules. Selection of the dealership at which the winner shall take delivery of the Grand Prize Vehicle shall be at Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. The winner will be notified by phone on or about March 18, 2013. The winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize in a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion within 7 days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, that prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing if, in Sponsor's reasonable discretion, time permits.
9. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winners. The winner cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
10. The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
11. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 60-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
12. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
13. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners' names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
14. These giveaway rules are available at www.myfox9.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KMSP-TV, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, through March 17, 2013.
15. For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after March 18, 2013, to: KMSP-TV, Attn: Show and Go Mazda6 Giveaway, 11358 Viking Drive, Eden Prairie, MN 55344.
16. This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant's identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.
18. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook. Entry information is provided to Sponsor, not to Facebook. Entrants release Facebook from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.